All reviewsresidence innfull kitchenupstairs bedroomfront deskmain buildingthe upper levelassistant general managerspent the weekdressing areaice makerqueen bedfree breakfastreception areasleep qualityhotel roomextended stayyogurt
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've spent close to 2 weeks in this property. Property is located at the main locality. Close to lots of restaurants in a walkable distance. Room is equipped with an attached fully loaded kitchen. Dishwasher, Fridge, all possible utensils that you could use. Gym is really small.Staff are very friendly. Breakfast has good options. A light dinner is available for 3 days a week as well. Good Coffee is available 24 X 7. You can have a great conversation with everyone. All Staff are very welcoming and offers assistance with anything that you would need. Samantha Stark, Venessa, Ksenya at Front desk was very helpful, friendly. This place is more lively just because of the people who work here. I hope the property gets a bigger Gym and am evening lounge for long stay customers. Overall, a nice play to stay!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohan R
Maureen F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so very much for your 5 STAR review and letting us know who the superstars are. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit soon. Thank you

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Spent two nights here while traveling. The price was great for what we wanted, a comfortable place for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teenagers). We stayed in one of the two "bedroom" suites (really a bit open area with loft). The place was clean and lots of space to relax after a long drive and then a day spent visiting Chicago. The ability to have a real fire in the fire place (logs for sale in the gatehouse) was a great touch! The breakfast was included in the price and very good compared to other "free" breakfasts I have had. Note, there are some needed repairs on the outside, some steps cracking a bit (no danger, just worn), and landscaping issues. But, considering the price, no big deal. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The suites with 1 king, 1 queen, and 1 sofa bed + kitchen are very spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank captkirk17

Thank you so very much for your 5 STAR review... we pride ourselves on service and it seems as if we did deliver it to you. Regarding the items you noted in regards to repairs... the hotel will begin a complete renovation in early March. Please come back this summer and check out our newly re:imagined hotel.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I had stayed here since Nov 2017 for 2months and found excellent service.
Only one issue was with the dispenser smell but that was taken care off.

I would like to appreciate everyone specially Rachel Caruso for her wonderful service and being great and courteous. She deserves appreciation and perks.
Keep up the great work all and Rachel.

Regards,
Kaustab .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Maureen F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank you for your comments. It's a pleasure having you as our guest. I'm glad Rachel took good care of you. Come back soon. Happy New Year.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Good value for the price and the room provided many good features. I was pleased with the level of service and the features in the room. A full size refrigerator and oven were nice options though I did not utilize them. Close and free parking was a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Maureen F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our rooms.... keep coming back, there will be some exciting changes in the future. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I stayed here from 18th Feb to 14th March when this property was managed by Residence Inn. Plus points are clean, spacious rooms and a very friendly staff. I had to rate this stay average because i had to change rooms since the room i was originally staying developed water leakage problems due to heavy rainfall. Though the staff was quick to help me with an alternate room, it was not a pleasant experience moving rooms in the middle of the night. I was assured some additional Marriott points by the staff for this inconvenience however i never received it. Once when i called them i was told that it is with the manager for approval.

Room Tip: Towards the front side.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience regarding the roof. I did place TravelPass points on your account as we are no longer a Marriott property and cannot issues those points. Again, thank you for being our guest and hope you will continue to stay with us in the future.