Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$76
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$129
US$203
US$189
Westin.com
  • Pool
US$107
All reviewsseparate sitting arearoom was cleangreat breakfast buffetwaffleswent above and beyondpool areaair conditionerdecent staylittle thingsfirst floorexercise roomdowntown chicagosausagewould stay here againwestern suburbsfront desk staffmotel
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Rented two rooms for the weekend. At first blush, this is a great place to stay. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are CLEAN and linens were great.

However, as the weekend went on, we noticed the LITTLE things that needed attention. Corners needed cleaning, paint missing.

Whirlpool is now just a hot tub (no working jets), the ventilation system in pool area not working and they have two dehumidifiers trying to take the humidity out of the air. Pool walls need ATTENTION as you can write your name in the scum...(see picture).

I think the staff is great, the management needs to focus on property details as well as revenue details.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 6deers
A R B, Manager at Comfort Suites Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with the pool area, but glad the rest of your stay was good. Rest Assured, we will use your feedback to address these issues in our next staff meeting!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Located on North Ave. just east of I-355 in the Western suburbs of Chicago. Any food or shopping you like within a couple minute drive. The hotel is clean, well maintained, quiet, and comfortable. My King Suite was very nice and looked and felt like a 4 or 4 1/2 star hotel all the way. I slept great and enjoyed a filling, hot breakfast in the morning. Price I was charged was not great but was fair and in line with similar hotels in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments! It's always a pleasure to receive a positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us - we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This hotel had some great surprises. There was popcorn in the lobby. Also in a bookcase in the lobby were family games that could be borrowed and some where still in the original wrap.

Frank who checked us in gave an excellent recommendation for our hungry family.

The only suggestion that I would make is that the lighting either needs to be updated or less energy efficient as the rooms were kind of dark even turning on all the lights which isn't really energy efficient.

Would recommend this hotel for value $ 93 for a family of 3 and proximity to available restaurants.

Room Tip: There are only 3 floors and 1 elevator
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive review and feedback regarding the lighting in the suites! It was a joy having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Regardless of its need for a little update (details below), I've been happy with my stay here and would recommend it to someone looking for a good value. The suites are roomy, but most notably, the front desk staff I've encountered here have been helpful and friendly. They've gone above and beyond. The manager Laveen is very helpful and cares about his guests.
I've stayed here twice. The hotel is outdated and the air conditioner roars like it's ready to fall apart, and elevator questionable. When using the hotel key for the first time, slide it in and out several times and it'll take. However, I've been comfortable staying here and couldn't ask for a better rate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! Your suggestions will be used in the next staff meeting to better serve our guest and deliver an outstanding experience! We're sorry to hear about the trouble with your key - and glad the rest of your stay was enjoyable! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Award-Wining Comfort Suites Lombard-Addison

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the jacuzzi suite last year on our 22nd wedding anniversary. Per my review last year, everything was so nice, we decided to book the room again this year. Well....things were a little bit different this time. As far as the room is concerned, it was nice, clean and fresh, however, there must have been someone over us or next to us with a kid because there was running and loud bumping practically all night and then it started again at about 6am. The noise was very annoying and it seemed as if everytime I dosed off, the noise woke me up! Also, the employee smoking outside of the building was a turn off. I had freshly washed hair and nice clothes on, and had to walk thru awful cigarette smoke on our way to dinner. As far as customer service goes, when we checked in, the young lady at the front desk was nice...however, overall, it can improve...for example, I went down to the lobby to get a cart before check out, someone was at the front desk, however, he never said "good morning". I greeted him. After engaging him, he was pleasant. To some, this may seem petty, however, when it comes to customer service...I always expect the best for my money. Overall, it was a decent stay...was I 100% happy this time, like last year? No. Maybe it's my fault for not spending my anniversary at the Sybaris or something...perhaps we will consider that next year instead of going back again. Hope this was helpful for couples looking to spend some quality time together away from home.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about the bad experiences during your stay! Rest assured, we will use your feedback during our next staff meeting to improve our customer service and noise monitoring protocols! It was a pleasure having your stay with us again, and hope you give us another try the next time you're in the area!