All reviews room was clean waffles stayed here front desk hot breakfast is have stayed at this hotel several waffle iron room facing nice hotel three nights nice price night's rest an upgrade the breakfast area would definitely stay here again trade show pleasant stay
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This was one of the best hotels for a good price! All the employees from front desk to the cleaning staff were especially helpful and nice. Room was clean with fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. Very nice desk with lots of outlets. Breakfast was good. Free internet worked well. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stayed at the property for 3 nights. We paid $101 with the senior discount. The pool was kind of small but adequate for the amount of people using it. The hot tub was HOT! The continental breakfast was adequate. They need to change up the hot breakfast. Scrambled eggs and sausage each morning.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

As a current Marriott Rewards member (former Platinum Elite Premier, currently Gold), I have stayed at literally many, many Marriott properties all over the US and abroad. As such, I am well aware of Marriott standards, level of service, amenities, and consider myself a good judge of Marriott properties overall.

I stayed at this property as part of a business trip to Chicago in early Feb 2016. I found this property to be average as a member of the Marriott family and as compared to other Marriott properties. The property was on a busy main road, and traffic noise could be a bit loud at times. Arriving from the east, ingress/egress was a bit confusing to figure out as it was necessary to go behind another commercial building and it's parking lot to get to the hotel property. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were a bit dated, but clean. I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road for a quiet stay
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Karen B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We were disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the location of the hotel. However, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be very friendly. I have forwarded your comments to our management team and staff. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Lombard area.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Nice and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Housekeeping missed our room one day, but the front desk was very apologetic, and hustled to get us clean towels. Good breakfast. Location -- busy road, a little hard to get out of the parking lot sometimes.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The appearance and amenities of this hotel were great! We stayed for three nights and would definitely stay here again. The cost of the suite was very reasonable. I liked the all-in-one bathroom for maximum privacy when "putting myself together."

Room Tip: The hotel was quiet, but we heard street traffic at bedtime. Running the wall unit masked the outside sounds well.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple