All reviewsfront deskdance competitionrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsnight's sleepenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavenice hotelhome away from homestay there againcleaning staffgreat place to stayup to dateyogurtinnsil
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Friendly staff, beautiful rooms including largest shower I've ever seen and delish food at breakfast. They even did fresh fruit smoothies. The woman at the front desk was able to let me know what places we could walk to to get food too

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your room and your shower. Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we get to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The room was clean and neat. All the employees were friendly. Walking distance to a many restaurants and shopping. The exercise facility was clean and well stocked with machines and a variety of weights.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at theHampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I recently stayed at this property for several nights while in the area for business. While it's a bit off the beaten path, it's still convenient to the highway and other businesses. This hotel was recently rennovated and was nice, comfortable and clean. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with the workout room - while small, it was well-equipped. There was plenty for breakfast though I only took advantage of it one moring during my stay. I will definitely stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson during your business in our area. Your business and your good review is appreciated and we are looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Amazing stay at the Hamptons as usual. My family enjoyed their home away from home. My forgot good toothbrush and that was not a problem; they provided one and had us covered. Great food and friendly staff! ❤️

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for bringing your family to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great Experience. Friendly Staff, Clean facility, great breakfast! I used my loyalty points for this trip and was very pleased with my overall experience. Would recommend this facility to anyone wanting a great value and experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed a great experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. Thank you for such a good review and please return the next time you are in our area.