“Consistant”

Cuisines: American
Description: Good local dining
Description: Good local dining
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Visit here once a week usually on Sunday. Service can be slow on busy nights but usually they are timely. Quality of food is consistent. It's not four star but neither is the prices.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Friend drove us here for lunch. Ordered the Maui wrap, horseshoe and salads. Maui wrap was good. Salad is store bought bagged. Country music playing in the background.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

A member of our group recommended Stadium as he'd eaten there in the past.

We were there on an "all you can eat" catfish fillet night. I will admit that the fillet was large, with a good breading for fried catfish. The fish was served immediately after coming out of the fryer, so it was good and hot, but the baked potato I opted for as my side, was hardly warm.

We also made a to-go order for our boss, who said the cheeseburger was all right, but he'd had much better for less money.

The service was good though.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We went here with our two grandchildren. The children's menu was adequate. They had hamburgers , and seemed to enjoy them. My chicken tenders were not, they were tough and tasteless. They were hand breaded I'm sure. Just didn't like them. Hubby had steak and shrimp that he said was good but he had to remind them that shrimp came with the meal. They forgot to bring it. I would go back I guess if there was no where else to eat. I would definitely order something different.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This place was recommended to us by the desk clerk at our hotel as a place that had excellent food and service. The service was excellent. As a matter of fact, I felt sorry for the young lady who was our server. She did a good job. Not her fault the food was awful. My chicken fajitas were about the worst I've ever had. The chicken was touch and way overcooked. The peppers and onions were few. The rice was so dried out that it was nothing but hard little kernels. Thank God the portion was tiny, they didn't waste too much rice. My husband had the Hawaiian Chicken and it was pathetic. The piece of meat was totally dried out and hard. His rice was also totally dried out, although it appeared to be a different kind of rice than I had.The only thing he ate from the plate was the applesauce. The waitress saw that he ate only the applesauce and he was comped for the dinner. We had hoped to enjoy a pleasant meal--we didn't. I did notice that 2 others also sent back their plates, so who knows what was going on. All I know is I would never go back.

Been to Stadium Grill? Share your experiences!