“Dinner on the road”

Cuisines: American
Description: Good local dining
Description: Good local dining
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Traveling on I-57 from Chicago we stopped for supper wanting a sit down meal and not fast food. Read good reviews online prior to arriving. Had a mango chutney pork chop on rice and green beans.My wife had BBQ spicy wings . Good food my chop was small but tasty. Waitress was ok and the place was busy .good prices .

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Don't let the sports theme fool you... this is a really pleasant family restaurant. Service is good, and the salads are crisp and flavorful. Folks cruising on I-57 can depend on this stop for a pleasant lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I've frequented Stadium quite a bit... really good food especially the apps that i've eaten. The pasta used to be really good, but it's actually gotten sort of bland to me. Went yesterday with some friends & we asked for extra alfredo sauce for the chicken pasta & was told by the waitress it was a $0.50 charge which was fine until I got my bill & seen that i was actually charged $2.50 for some sauce that was the consistency of water. I would love to have been noticed about the change in pricing as soon as she was so I could've made the decision to spend money on sauce that didn't stick to my pasta anyway. Other than that, i still love it & i'll still return.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a salad with my meal. The server asked if I wanted it before my meal. I said yes, yet had to remind her that I ordered a salad when she brought my food. When she bright it to me there was no dressing. She asked again what kind I wanted so I told her again. She spilled it on the floor and table when she brought it to me and just left it. The food was very good, just expected better service than I received.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

A good place to stop off the highway for reliable good food, atmosphere, and service. We've been there several times and haven't been disappointed yet!

Been to Stadium Grill? Share your experiences!