US$67
US$79
US$99
US$96
US$53
All reviewswould stay here againstayed herecountermileslobby
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, pleasant decor, quieter setting for being convenient to freeway. Booked online moments before arriving; check-in efficient and Mgr conveyed concern for quality service and safety per my inquiries.

Fridge and microwave in room a plus - everything worked!

Enjoyed the good sleep I needed after a long drive and continuation of many more miles the following day...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here so we could attend a graduation. No noise, very clean! We
originally picked this because pets stay free. It is above average for a Motel 6 and inexpensive. No breakfast but there is McDonald's right next door and a Subway down the road.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I had a good stay and enjoyed the night. I was really tired and the room and bed helped a lot in curing that. Enjoyed the mini fridge to keep items in. The parking was a little different but worked OK in the end.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2017

After driving 100s of miles (a lot of it through dense fog), I needed a place to rest my head. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for a hotel, so I shopped around and found this Motel 6 for just $51/night. I thought okay, this place is probably decent, I'll check in here. The outside wasn't really impressive, but once I walked into the lobby I was pleasantly surprised. It was lovely in there. The fellow that was working that night was super friendly, and even gave me an hour later checkout time because I got in so late. I thought that was really nice! The exterior of the building with the rooms had me a little concerned, but once I opened the door, oh my!! It was beautiful in there! Hardwood floors, a king size bed, it smelled amazing, everything was so clean, there was finished cherry wood furniture, a full bathroom, a table and chairs, and a nice sink/counter, fridge. It was just a great room! Plus the door had like 3 locks on it, so no one was getting in there. I had a great stay, 100% would stay here again. I also had a long and friendly conversation with the General Manager before I left. He really truly cares about his customers. I mean, he will go above and beyond to make your stay as great as possible. Super friendly, and will really make you feel welcomed! Tell your friends about this place!!

Room Tip: Don't judge a book by it's cover! Beautiful rooms!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

To be honest, my history with Motel 6 is less than glorious, with many of the older buildings smelling of stale smoke and chemical cleansers. Not this place! My room was delightful with newly-installed laminate flooring that gave a fresh, clean look to the room, and I had a wonderfully firm king mattress. Even the bedspread was fresh, consisting of a light polyester that could be easily washed. The TV had plenty of channels. Since those are the important features of a room, this Motel 6 earns my blessing.

However, there were problems. The ice machine was not working but the friendly front staff filled my ice bucket from bagged ice they kept in their freezer. The sink faucet was not firmly attached to the counter and twisted when I turned the water on or off. There were no accessible electric outlets except by the sink, and the remote control had minimal features beyond volume, numbers, and on/off. The electric plug for the HVAC unit stuck up from the floor, creating a possible danger if there were small children in the room. I understand the building is undergoing remodeling so some of these issues might be resolved as they complete their work. I hope they also install a floor mat inside the door because the laminate floor would become nasty during winter when people walk in with snow on their boots.

I love the fact that Motel 6 allows dogs in the room without additional charge. My room opened onto a large grassy yard that was nicely mowed so it was very convenient for my critters. I recommend they install a trash can in that yard near the parking lot, and perhaps even poop bags to encourage people to pick up after their pets. There was a trash can at the far end by the back parking lot.

This motel is not adjacent to the interstate; it is located south of town about a 10 minute drive from the I-57 exit. That might seem inconvenient but the location is much quieter and the price was cheaper than hotels near the interstate.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's already been remodeled
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo