“THE BEST AMERICAN PIZZA YOU WILL EVER HAVE! <O”
Review of Anthony B's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthony B's
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Melrose Park
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Fabulous pizza. Excellent fried veg; if you eat meat, the combo is a must; The friendliest place you can ever imagine! Thank You! #tonybmuradb

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Over the years I've had a few go-to places when it comes to pizza. Luckily, they are all within minutes from my house. My neighbor suggested I try Anthony B's and boy am I glad. I made my order on grubhub and the pizza was delivered fairly quick; much earlier than grubhub predicted. The pizza was piping hot, there was the perfect amount of cheese and sauce, and the crust was thin and crispy how I like it. This just may be my new favorite pizza joint. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the Melrose Park area!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Pizza is always hot and delicious and delivery is prompt. Meatball sandwiches and tasty, hot fries are to die for.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

This place is primarily pick-up, but they do have a couple of tables if you want to have your food there. There are literally at least 25 - 30 pizza places closer to us than Anthony B's, but it is definitely worth the drive to have their thin crust pizza. (We're outside of their delivery zone.) The crust is cracker crisp. The sauce has all the right seasonings. And there are an endless number of toppings you can get. Our family's favorite is a combination of giardiniera and Italian sausage. We also always ask for extra sauce. The owners are super friendly, and the prices are very reasonable. You can't ask for more.