Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka
Comfort Inn(Joliet)
US$89
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$169
US$239
US$135
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$75
US$71
All reviewsnewer propertycomplimentary breakfastclean poolgreat hotel and stafffeather pillowsshower pressurecomfortable roomsmorning breakfastrecently stayed herebeautiful hotelvery clean hotelfamily weddingnice lobbydouble roomnice amenitiesbreakfast staffrecommend staying here
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Clean, breakfast was good, hotel was full. My room wasn't cleaned during a 2 day stay. My coworker across the hall had his room cleaned, not sure what happened. I did not notify management, for not much of a point. I would probably still stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonManagerMinook, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Bernard M

We appreciate all our guests feedback. It is our standard to clean rooms daily unless there is a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. We apologize for missing your room on that 2nd day. Thank you for sharing that with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and cleanliness of the hotel, property wide. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Minooka, IL. We do hope that if you are back in the area we will see you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Brand new, clean, attentive staff; exactly what you would expect.
Breakfast is acceptable but nothing to look forward to. Small town with a very nice hotel, away from Joliet. Very close to my business so very convenient for me.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Bernard M,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Minooka, IL for your business travel. Our staff strives to make all our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We had to stay at this hotel for 8 days due to some work being done at our home, and the stay was excellent. Clean rooms and hotel, friendly staff and a nice hot breakfast each morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in this area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear ArfWeed,

Thank you choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Minooka, IL for your 8 day stay. We loved have you here! Thank you for the positive feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Had a quick business meeting in Shorewood, IL and this brand new Hampton was very nice. Big room, very well-lit and bright clean bathroom. Very nice HD TV with Direct TV. I have Direct TV at home so it made my use of the television very easy.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonManagerMinook, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Dear Gabriel P,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites, Minooka for business travel needs. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I are in the process of moving and needed a place to stay overnight. I booked the room and thought it was a bit pricey for the area but, it's a new hotel and it's close to the new home so, I went with it.

I didn't expect much because this is Minooka. I was so wrong! We walked in and I remember saying, 'Wow'! The lobby is nicely decorated. The breakfast area is spacious and modern. The young lady helping us check in was friendly and attentive.

Great first impression!

When we opened the door to the room, it was dark and it appeared to be a somewhat small room. After turning on the light, I again let out a 'wow'! The room was really good size! (See pic below). Two good size beds. A desk to work at and a huge couch with a chaise. The rolling 'barn type' door for the bathroom is pretty neat as well. The bathroom set up is nice. The shower toilet area is in its own separate space. This allowed me to get ready and do my hair/makeup while my husband showered.

Although the hotel is relatively close to the highway, it was very quiet.

Overall, this place is pretty awesome and well worth the price.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rose F
HamptonManagerMinook, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We value all of our guest feedback and are excited to have exceeded your expectations. We hope your move to the area was smooth and that we see you and your family again soon.