“Excellent Fish Tacos and Local Beer”

River House Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 180 Restaurants in Moline
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I flew in for 24 hours, to interview a candidate. The fish tacos were outstanding . I asked the bartender, if I could have them grilled, and she said sure. The beer was ice cold. The bartender was speedy and helpful. For downstate IL bar and grill, It is a great stop for lunch. Thank you for a pleasant experience. I visited on July 6 around 2:00

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The burgers are good. They have a good size indoor seating and a large outdoor area. They had live music outside when I was there.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I was working on the arsenal for the week and we only had an hour for lunch. We cut it close a couple of times, but they were able to get us out in time for us to make it back in the allotted time. The Greek salad was great. I was not all that impressed with the Taco salad. They do know how to make good burgers. I would try something different than the fries if ordering something that comes with a side -- they were not impressive fries at all.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Servers nice friendly, food okay, hate the smell! Always smells moldy when you walk in. Draft beers not ice cold. Is average.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Our food was great. Portions were fairly large on most items. Huge sandwiches. Prices were ok. Waitress did a great job.