“Cafe Fresh says it all”

Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Moline
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Coffee house, bakery, Sandwiches, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and drinks and our server Joe was awesome, priced reasonable, cool atmosphere,nice downtown place to eat

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Have been here many times, one of my favorite places in the Quad Cities area. Super good, healthy food. Unique spanish/latin flare. Totally recommend the ceviche, guacamole, salads and tacos. Not your 'run of the mill' blah mexican, this place is really really good. Great wines as well.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

One of my favorites! Fresh, Delicious food. A large selection of sandwiches, wraps, taco's, salads. The Sangria is one of my favorites and they also sell local brewed beers. It's a little loud and sometimes feel rushed because of people waiting to be seated, but well worth the wait! I recommend you go before noon or after 1:00. Evenings are also a good time to go! I'm hungry just thinking about them!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Nice menu. Good variety of food. Marginal beer/wine selection. Food was fresh and plentiful. Service was great!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This place is good for lunch, especially, if you are looking for something fresh, light and tasty. It is a nice change of pace from other downtown restaurants. The last time I went I ate the diablo flatbread. I am skeptical of restaurants when they indicate something is spicy, but this lived up to it. My head was sweating which was a good sign. As always, the ingredients looked and tasted fresh. My only complaint is his place can be really slow. The last time wasn't bad.

Been to Cafe Fresh? Share your experiences!