“Awesome Pizza”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Description: FIELDS OF PIZZA is a family-oriented restaurant with 2 locations in Illinois. Both of our stores have plenty of seating for dine in and are full-service (we have servers who wait on you and refill your drinks when needed). We also have carry out and delivery options available at both stores. Our East Moline, IL location opened in May 2006 while our Moline, IL location opened in November 2009. FIELDS OF PIZZA serves the best pizza around and definitely does not hold back on toppings! In addition to high-quality pizza, we also offer delicious fried chicken, calzones, pastas, salads, sandwiches and appetizers. We have a little something for everyone, even if you’re not always in the mood for pizza!
Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

We ordered pizzas for dinner while visiting family in town. The crust and sauce were very good and both were sweet. We had the chicken bacon ranch and a half sausage and cheese pizza. I would recommend all three.

Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

I loved the East Moline location and was excited when this moved in at the top of my street. However, most of the pizzas I would order were half burnt on the bottom, or hit or miss on the toppings. Sometimes loaded and others very skimpy, and for this price, no thank you.
The buffet is what I thought was the worst. They serve pizzas that resemble nothing like you would get if you ordered delivery from them. The family wanted to go try it so we could have a few kinds of pizzas from them and have a better idea what to order next time. Yuck. I have had better frozen pizzas. Why fill a buffet with a cheap skimpy version of your food?
Order from them again? I wont, but you may get a good pizza. Eat the buffet again? Absolutely not.
If you really want fields, make the drive to go to the East Moline location.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I wasn't too sure what to expect, but the pizza, salad, and staff were great. The portions were huge and I made one order work for four people. The food tasted awesome. Definitely a must go to when in Moline

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I love the crust of this pizza! It is on the thinner side but still manages to be soft, not tough or crunchy. The cheese I feel is overly salty and my family ordered a sausage pizza. Between the meat and the cheese it was too salty for me. They also serve broasted chicken and have a nice selection at their lunch buffet. It is not one of my 1st choices for pizza, but it is a solid option for the 'Harris Style' crowd.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This pizza is consistant every time.The buffet is phenomenal. You want some great pizza dont go to Harris oy Happy Joes go to FOP!!

Been to Fields of Pizza - Moline? Share your experiences!