“Thin crust pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family chicago style pizza joint
Description: Family chicago style pizza joint
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I've been there twice and both times I had the thin crust pizza and was very good each time. Will be back for more! It's a nice and relaxed family place.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

My family first tried Tony's Chicago Style Pizza a week ago, we were pleasantly surprised that we could get authentic Chicago deep dish pizza in the Quad Cities. Our favorite place in Chicago is UNO, we think that Tony's tastes very similar.
I'm in the sales profession and decided to treat one of my good customers to a pizza luncheon so I picked up 4 large deep dish pizzas. They were very pleased complementative of the pizza and said that they have tried other Chicago style pizzas before in the Quad Cities, that claimed to be authenic, but none were, they all agreed that Tony's was the best they've had!
One other thing that I noticed while at Tony's, there's a glass case/warmer on their counter that has prepared pizzas, they sell it by the slice and it is very reasonable. They had both thin crust and deep dish both for sale by the slice...it would be great for the person on the fly!
We will definetly go back to Tony's, in addition, I've been telling all of my friends about it too, it's one of those places that everyone needs to try!

1  Thank TomQCs
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Amazing new dogs. I had the Maxwell St. Polish. With natural cut fries. It has onions and mustard on a French bun... AMAZING!!!!! A must try if you love hot dogs or sausages. The pizza is awesome as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Waitress could of paid more attention to our group. But the food was perfect. If you are looking for Chicago Style pizza this is the place to go

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Monday and Tuesday's are 50% off all pizzas, dine in only. They charge for all toppings. I had 2 toppings on each half. I was charged for 4 toppings total. It doesn't make sense to me, since they only use half of the amount they normally would use on the whole pizza. As far as the taste; I have had much better and I have had worse. The waitress was pretty prompt but there was only one other table.