“Best pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family chicago style pizza joint
Description: Family chicago style pizza joint
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

You know it's good when the whole family is happy! Best deep dish pizza I've ever had, and I've had Chicago deep dish in Chicago. This beats it hands down. Great service too!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I had the Italian beef and wife had a Chicago dog. Both were spot on. Cant wait to go back and try the pizza!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We stopped by while travelling last Saturday, and tried Tony's on a whim. We are glad we did. We were totally impressed with the shrimp appetizer. The shrimp wasn't the usual popcorn size. This shrimp was large and yummy! The deep dish pizza was great, but we also ordered a thin crust and that was excellent. The manager was friendly and the restaurant was clean. We will definitely stop by again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Melt in your mouth deliciousness! It smells, looks and tastes amazing! Deep dish all meat was so tasty. Casual, comfortable atmosphere. Staff is friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

While I am no expert on Chicago Style Pizza, I can tell you I fell in love with Tony's Chicago Style Pizzeria! I drive by there all the time in the mornings and always wondered about it. It's outside appearance didn't really scream for attention! But a friend told me I had to try it and I am so glad I did.
The food is great, the inside was clean and modern looking, Service was excellent! Got out of there for a great price. Love it! It is a must try for sure!