“Great steak tacos.”
Review of Taco Madre

Taco Madre
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Just got some steeak tacos to go and they were fantastic. They also gave me two kinds of sauce red and green, I prefered the green but stop in and decide for yourself. The girl at the counter was very friendly as was the gentelman who brought me my food. Nice place I'll dine in when I have more time.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Was a bit underwhelmed with my first visit not too long after they opened. Much has changed and all for the better. Everything fresh, tasty, and the service was excellent. Specifically loved the fajitas, black beans, rice, and one of the tastiest Margaritas I recall anywhere. Loved it and will be back over and over.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I went for dinner a couple days ago. I got the steak tacos and they were delicious! Not sure why they offer Mexican style and American style, imo there is only one way to have them. Don't remember what the wide had but she loved it as well. They have an avacado salsa that they serve with your meal, along with 2 others, that is just amazing. My only problem with this place is it is a little expensive. I can get street tacos like these elsewhere for $1 not $3

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch, the food and service was awesome. First time I have ever went there and was a little nervous because I'm a very picky eater. Usually the meat at Mexican restaurants are not the highest quality but this place was great. Will be going back often!

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Best mexican food around! Fresh not greasy and made to order. Staff is attentive and welcoming. Beats downtown aurora by far! and very reasonable price.

Been to Taco Madre? Share your experiences!