“Awesome ramen !!!”

Ramen Misoya Chicago
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

That was 2nd times here for me but when I back to Chicago, I'll be there again. This was a small reman shop but feeling likes we were in ramon shop in Tokyo. Every menus those we have ordered so good. No need to put any flavor. Remen size per oder not bad and full enough with value price. Waitress was nice and friendly also. ^_^

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is the one. If you love Ramen, or aspire to loving Ramen, this is the place to go! One of those awesome Chicago hole-in-the-wall joints that has a great menu, great service, great taste. Ticks all the boxes! I visited Ramen Misoya with a Japanese friend in from Tokyo. Even she said it was amazing! What greater compliment can you get?! There are difference in Ramen. This restaurant focus' on miso based ramen. Hence the name. Others have broth based ramen, but we all loved the faire at this place. We will be back frequently

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My first time to visit this place located in a nondescript place at the corner of Dempster Ave. & Busse Rd. in Mt. Prospect. I tried their spicy tonkotsu ramen noodle and it's really good. For my side dish I had fried oysters and that too is good! The tonkotsu soup base is not as creamy and no garlic in comparison to other places I have eaten in the San Diego, CA area but just as good. This is obviously a matter of preference and not necessarily one place better than the other. Each place has its own style of preparation. I hope they carry tokoyaki in their side dish someday. Next time I come back I'll be trying the miso soup base.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great ramen, but be prepared to wait 30 mins during the busy lunch hours. But worth the wait! Love it!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I am so glad that there is real Japanese noodle (ramen) place in the States. The soupbase is Miso, bean paste and there are lots of franchise in Japan as well. There are lots of other toppings and appetizer. But if you go there during the lunch time, you should be expected to wait around 30min.