“A definite favourite ”

Raffaello Restaurant & Bistro
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We found out about this little gem back in January from a friend, today was our 3rd visit, I was really eager to try the Sunday roasts as our previous visits have been from the Italian menu (both had been absolutely delicious) one of us had pork another had lamb and there was a very generous portion of meat on each, fresh vegetables and REAL mash! (No horrible smash mash) and a huge Yorkshire pud with one of the tastiest gravies I've had (The gravy does come already on the plate and I'd asked for my mums separate as she only likes a drop, I wish I'd done the same as there was LOT ) one of us had fillet steak (she said it was the best steak she'd ever had) and another had pizza. Plus our drinks and the bill didn't even reach £40!! Looking forward to our next visit in a couple of weeks to try one of the specials night with entertainment. Fantastic place with a real authentic atmosphere,great food and unbelievably low prices.
100% worth a visit.

1  Thank tracyjc6

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Tried this restaurant simply because we were passing through and needed somewhere to eat and we were very pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome, the friendly staff, the excellent food and the great value for money. The food was beautifully cooked and well presented. So what we had intended to be a quick meal to re-fuel after a long day, ended up being a delightful experience. We have already recommended it to our family and we look forward to our next visit.

2  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I have just been to Raffaello's for my father in law's birthday meal. Everyone enjoyed their meal immensely and I can't recommend the steak and the Creme Brulee highly enough. The staff were attentive and the atmosphere was nice also. We will definitely be back soon

1  Thank scott B
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Out for a walk we were heading for another cafe when we spotted Raffaello. We looked at the menu and decided to give it a try. We are so glad we did. The food was great, really good value the restaurants decor was good and the staff were lovely. We resumed our walk suitably refreshed.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

A regular family favourite that we'd choose every time! We came in with my mum for a lunchtime special and as always were not disappointed. The staff, both Luca and Mike, are gems, very attentive and friendly. The food was delicious and arrived quickly, with huge portions for both starters and mains. We couldn't fault a thing!