“Capriccios menu in a more homey atmosphere”
Review of La Tavola Trattoria - CLOSED

La Tavola Trattoria
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We were very sad when capriccios in northfield closed. The Montiel bros have reopened in Niles under a new name. The menu is similar and the still make their own fresh pasta. My favorite is the lobster ravioli in cream sauce. Portions are good and prices are reasonable and everyone is very friendly.

3  Thank DKP8888

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Overall I would recommend. I went there with my Mom for dinner and the staff was very attentive. I had the risotto and it was very good. I would definitely order it again. My Mom had the special which she said was good. Went there on a Friday and they had live music in dining room. The band was very good and wasn't too loud so you can still talk. I definitely say you should try it out.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

This restaurant is being run by the previous owners of Capricio's in Northfield, IL. They have the same wonderful food and service. I also like the valet parking feature.