“This is the place for more fish/less meat dieters”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Norridge
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I've loved the taste of fresh fish ever since we used to take summer vacations in northern Michigan in the 1950s and we ate perch and walleye that my father caught in the lake only hours before. Fresh fish. I'm sure that's why I enjoy eating at Red Lobster so much, from Chicago to Sarasota, from Murfreesboro to Grand Island, from Denver to Dalton. The menus are usually the same but the seafood changes from week to week. And it's always fresh...halibut, red snapper, sole, cod, perch, lobster, walleye, tilapia, salmon, flounder. And shrimp, lots of it. They had plenty of it at the Red Lobster location at 4401 North Cumberland Avenue in Norridge. I started with a signature shrimp cocktail--though I must admit it is difficult to pass up New England clam chowder and lobster bisque--and proceeded to Walt's favorite shrimp, batter fried and hand breaded and fried golden crisp. My wife chose a bowl of creamy potato bacon soup with fish and chips, her personal favorite. For dessert, we shared a big slice of key lime pie. I'm encouraged by the fact that I seem to be seeing more and more Red Lobster locations opening up as we travel from place to place. My only regret? There aren't any Red Lobsters in downtown Chicago.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We have always come to this location - but it is slowly getting worn out looking. The food is good - the service is good - but the parking lot was full. We stopped in about 4:15pm on Sunday afternoon and the parking lot was full - but when we went in - the restaurant was half empty when we were seated but it filled up fast.

1  Thank Lulabell2014
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This place has good food. Probably one of the better red lobsters I've been to in the Chicago land area. I wouldn't recommend going here on a busy day because sometimes food does dragging out but it definitely is worth it. Especially during the crab feast month. Items like crab legs, crab chowder, are my first to grab when I arrive.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

This Red Lobster is one of our favorites. The people are wonderful and the food is fresh. We love the biscuits. The desserts and all the seafood offerings. Easy parking. It is great.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I love going to Red Lobster because it has a wide range of fish dishes on the menu. I also like the bar. The service is quick and friendly too.