“Busy, very good food, excellent service”
Review of The Blossom Cafe

The Blossom Cafe
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Norridge
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We came to The Blossom Cafe for lunch. There were two of us and a 4 yr. old and a 2 yr. old. The Blossom Cafe is located at the west end of a medium-sized strip mall at Lawrence Ave. & Cumberland Ave. There is a lot of parking. We arrived just after the lunch rush, though the restaurant was still quite busy. Christina was our server and she was very nice, friendly and efficient, and she seemed to enjoy interacting with the kids. She brought out fresh bread and soft butter and we immediately placed the kids order of buttered pasta while we chose our selections. The kids pasta did come first and there was more than enough for two kids with some leftovers. Both kids really like catsup, but I must admit that some people were scandalized when they asked for catsup on the side to dip the large noodles. Oh, well, at least they ate. We ordered four mini-cheese burgers with onion straws and a chicken quesadilla with salsa & sour cream. Everything tasted good and the price was reasonable. The Blossom Cafe is very clean and well-kept and it was a pleasure to eat there.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The Blossom Cafe is our "go to" place whenever we're in the "hood". The breakfast is always great and the service is always fantastic. I always have some variation of a Greek omelette but everyone else chooses skillets, lunch and dinner entrees with nary a complaint. I hear the soups are good,too. My parents were regulars way back before the renovation and things have vastly improved since then. The coffee is better now and that makes this reviewer happy. Holidays are tricky as tables are packed a bit too tightly for some in our party but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Blossom Cafe. Be prepared for a wait on Sunday's, especially but it's worth the wait for me.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The breakfast food was really good. The waitresses were awesome... very pleasant experience. My friend came from out of town and we ate their all 3 days.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Outstanding breakfast choices and surprisingly good lunch and dinner too. Full cocktail bar is well done. Servers are VERY good and experienced providing amazing service. Can't go wrong with steak and lobster special.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went there for dinner with my friends one evening.it is more of the diner than a restaurant, so if you are expecting a cup of coffee that tastes good, this is definitely not the place