US$57
US$60
US$65
US$67
US$76
Red Roof Inn Gurnee - Waukegan(Waukegan)(Great Value!)
US$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$149
US$70
US$104
CandlewoodSuites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

everything was wrong here,. absolutely disgusting and disappointed ,. even the shuttle driver told us ( this place is not safe for the Sailors ) and yes cop cars coming all the times like taxis .,. crazy .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Blankita1980
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I and my wife pre-booked a room for two days with a Jacuzzi Tub because our daughter was graduating the Navy Academy. When we arrived we found someone else's clothes hanging in the bathroom, ice cream in the freezer and hair around the tub. The carpet smelled and the furniture seemed like it came from someone else's trash pile (I am not exaggerating). And the smoke detector above the bed is really questionable. Around the pool area, the water fountain had a birds nest in it. The bathroom was used as a storage room. The way that they get you is you have to pre book the room weeks in advance for the Navy graduation. When you arrive to see the room you can not cancel your room because all the other hotels in the area are full. Do not book here!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank charlie n
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Room were not clean, boxsprings were broken, We ended up cancelling our room and staying some where else. Save the hassle and pay a little more and stay somewhere safe, people live here and were even cooking out on the grill. This place is not family friendly

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Recommended by priceline. Wow! Was I surprised at what I paid for. A total dump! I'm thankful I didn't see any bugs though. The place as a whole is very outdated. Security is a joke, surveillance cameras don't work and the door chain is handing by two loose crews. Each of the three nights I was awakened by cop car sirens. The room is out dated as is the rest of the building. When I opened the door I was overwhelmed by the smell of must and carpet freshener. The tub has several cigarette burns along the edge as well as the microwave. The toilet paper holder is broken as is the tv remote. The T.V. is a 1994 model that has a horizontal line throughout the picture.
My Wi-Fi was out upon arrival which the staff did not disclose. I had asked the staff over two days when it would be fixed. Both times I was told only the Manager can fix the Wi-Fi. Nothing more than a smoke screen, it never got resolved. As for the pool, it was disturbingly green and no where close to being ready. Stay at your own discretion!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Henry C
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We were completely disappointed with our experience here. First we checked in and got to our room. The first thing we noticed is that our room was clogged with human feces. The toiled was clogged to the top with poop. We went back to the front desk and complained that our room wasn't sanitary. They booked us into a second room and when we got to the second room we were just as disappointed. The towels were stained which means that they don't wash their towels good enough and the tub had scum in it. The beds were off centered and all over the place. (not matched up with the headboards) some of the lights didn't work, and there was stains ON OUR PILLOW CASES. We were so disgusted we agreed we didn't wanna Sleep in the bed. So we went back to the office to ask for a refund. May I remind you it's 10 at night so we were exhausted. They refused to refund and said the only thing they can do is give us a THIRD room.. I left the keys on the counter and said absolutely not I'll just drive back home. They wouldn't refund us and I couldn't afford another hotel so I was forced to drive home. I will NEVER stay there again and I recommend that nobody does. They weren't willing to work with us and it ruined our hotel experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends