See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

For the price being so cheap, I assumed it was an older building and may not be the best looking. Basic house keeping was not done. The toilet in the bathroom had urine stains, tub was not washed and the floor clearly had visible dirt on the floor. I didn't expect brand new beds or the best/nicest place for as cheap for the family room we got. I found a screw sitting on the stairs, salt pieces and rocks. The rail is wobbly, not very safe. The carpet was not clean, behind the mini fridge and around it had dirt. The cabinets had not been washed or wiped out. I can deal with paint chips on the wall, the hole in the top of the bathroom door but at least clean the place. We had stains on the sheets, for our stay we asked for new sheets mid stay and to restock/clean the bathroom. The towel were thrown on the sink ( they got wet making it pointless to get them) shower was not clean, even upon arrive when we ask to have it clean they came and didn't do a good job. The staff was very nice, but did not seem to do much. At the end we asked for the vacuum and did all the cleaning ourselves because we have a 8 month old who is mobile and likes to crawl around. I just expected it to look like they actually came in and cleaned, with an older style not new building. I was wrong.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole b
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed and this disgusting place for my sisters Navy Graduation. We called and made reservations and had to pay before hand. When we arrived the rooms were disgusting!! We ordered a suite so we could cook, there were no pans or dishes in the rooms and the only thing the made it a suite compared to our other room was they put a makeshift cook top by the bathroom under the stairs, with no exhaust vent or any where to prepare food. The sheets had stains all over with cigarette burns. We ended up stuck staying because they would not refund more then the first night, we booked for a week, and everything else in town was booked up. The mattresses have 5 or more zip up mattress covers and fitted sheets to try and hide all the stains. Pillows and pillow cases are covered in drool spots and other unknown stains. Shower barely has pressure and even then the tub fills with water and takes hours to drain. Our ceiling fan had over an inch of dust build up. Walls had holes and unknown stains all over them wall paper peaking off. Door casting was missing and outlets looked old and unsafe half of them didn't even work. Over powering perfume smell from all the air wicks plugged in to try and cover up the nasty dingy smell. The hand rail to the upstairs bed was missing bolts and extremely wobbly. The out side is in need of repairs and cleaning. On the night before our last night we found what appears to be a bed bug in the bed. Immediately went to the front office and the lady behind the desk played it off like it was no big deal. We had her call her manager and he was "too busy" to talk about it. She made it sound like we shouldn't be mad and that they'll have to check with the pest guy but they don't know when they'll do that. We ended up blowing 100 plus dollars at home depot on bed bug spray to fumigate our room and belongings. Worst place to stay. Definitely should have read the reviews before booking this hotel, I can't even believe it's on the navy's recommendation list. Stay away being less than 2 miles from base isn't worth the stay at this god awful place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2016

It may be clean but that's it. Beds are horrible. Couch is as old as hotel with no support. No coffee. You're paying for a roof over head a locked room with a toilet and a weak shower. Tight budget put us here but we will never return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I've been to this location over 10 times in past two years. Staff is always polite and welcoming. Some of them know me by name. Others do recognize me when they see me. The hotel has improved a lot since I first started to come here. Still some room for improvement. But for the price and getting a good night sleep, it's always been enough. As long as my family lives in the area, I would always stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Stayed here while visiting family in the area. Everyone was either booked or wanted over $100. Got a king bed for $55. Room was decent. Nothing fancy. Restaurant near by. Fridge and microwave for any leftovers. . Staff was great. housekeeper did their job well.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family