Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
O'Hare Inn & Suites(Schiller Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfree shuttlereasonable ratesthe shuttle driverhome away from homebreakfast areao'hare airportcomfortable stayblue linechecking infree breakfastmotelsouthlakesuper8chicago
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel service was good. Customer service was good. Front desk made sure my need were met to the best of their abilities. Im glad they helped me out an looking forward to my next visit. Alex the nice lady at the front desk

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This is by far one of the best hotels I ever stayed in. The staff is professional the rooms are very clean the breakfast is great. I recommend anyone who come into the Chicagoland area to stop by and give them a visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

There is someone at the front desk at all times to check you in. They were very friendly. The breakfast in the morning has a large selection that I enjoyed. Then for lunch I went to Victoria's, their restaurant. It was great. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice quiet place. This is a great location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I had a very pleasant stay, I travel for work often and it was a very quiet and quaint hotel. The staff gave me several food suggestions but I did enjoy the restaurant on site. The main staff was very professional and prompt. I recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

All 3 weeks of my stay the WiFi was not accessible in my room. The front desk said it was not available in any of the rooms, but was in the lobby. However, there was no place in the lobby to sit at a table with my laptop, and there were people coming and going all the time. Also there was no password so anyone could access the WiFi.
There were 26 TV channels listed, but 4 of them were missing, including WGN and CNN. Only during the last few days did one of the missing channels appear, Cartoon. There was no TV guide to show what was on the channels and no info available for any channel on the current show.
The room was okay, just a little cramped in the bathroom.
The noise level was very low, especially for being on a busy truck route.
The staff was friendly and sorry about the WiFi and TV problems, but no response from management.
The attached restaurant, run by an independent company, was very good with friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo