US$129
US$131
US$122
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$77
US$45
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park(Tinley Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$80
QualityInn
Terrace Motel(Oak Forest)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhot and cold breakfasta great staycomfortable bedsnice breakfastup to datenice propertyeasy accesshotel roomchicagobwinterstatepillowswalmarttreadmillhallwaytelevision
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and staff was great BUT that pool was out of service. There are signs to say this is a 100% smoke free building and signage by every room that indicates it’s a non smoking room. That didn’t stop anyone. I have a HUGE problem when I leave my room and the hall is saturated with the smell marijuana to the degree that I had to place a towel under my door as I had traveled with a child and a pregnant women.
I called the front desk to let them know how bad it was and I was told by the person that answered the phone that what someone does in their room behind close doors nothing can be done.
Will not be staying here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2018

My Family’s experience was not at all really satisfied because the pool water was green and out of order hot tub. And ran out of breakfast for at least 15mins. On the brighter side, rooms were clean and hotel is quiet.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The only problem that we encountered was with the TV on our second day. The “backlight” went out. The staff quickly addressed the problem by replacing the television with another. Other than that, great room for the price!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The access to the hotel was hard to figure out, lighting in the front area was bad (enter sign burnt out), the appearance in the lobby was good and the staff was very helpful. Restaurants were close and plenty of variety to chose from. The room has stained carpet, chairs, the bathroom was clean but it appeared as if the shower walls were going to fall in at anytime, drywall was rotted and discolored pulling away from the shower stall and holes in the wall around the bottom of the tub. I showered one morning and left the next day because of this. The breakfast was typical BW food, nothing good but the same at any BW I've been to..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Chicago Southland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I took four little girls for a birthday pool party, I rented a suite but had to LEAVE in the middle of the night because of BITES. The General Manager PAIGE is the worst. She said FIRST well we have to SEND SOMEONE IN NEXT WEEK TO CHECK IF ANYTHING IS THERE before we DECIDE on a refund amount. After ER visit MEDICATIONS (plural) I spoke to an attorney...lets just say she wished she would've just refunded me my money for that stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family