“Great coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Oak Lawn
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Great food,great location, service was pretty fast and they are friendly, explain offers and we we would like to try the offers I'll recommend this location

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Very good coffee. My wife like decaf. Donuts are good but getting smaller which is not good. Cashier seems reluctant to provide receipts. This the Dunkin on Ridgeland Avenue.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

This Dunkin' is different from most as it is housed in a quaint stand-alone building. The drive-thru was lined up with cars as I went inside for a dozen and some great Dunkin' coffee. The workers inside were busy making orders and within 10 minutes the 10 or so cars in the drive-thru were gone. I was helped immediately and had plenty of fresh donuts to choose from. This is a takeaway location as there are no tables inside for dining.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!