“Find another place to eat”
Review of Buffet City

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Horrible Chinese buffet restaurant where the food is substandard and pretty much fried or just unhealthy and disgusting. I would never return.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I've had the pleasure of hosting many celebrations such as milestone birthdays, showers, spouse retirement, just because party, etc. at the Buffet City on Cicero. My guests on all occasions were very pleased with the food and enjoyed the music that was provided by our own DJ. Each time that I've hosted my parties, the staff were excellent both wait staff and cashiers. Peter, the owner, always accommodated everything I needed in advance so that my parties were all Grand Success!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I went there on Saturday early evening...Food was disgusting !The fried rice was scorched and burnt to the pan. I had to find server to replenish salad bar.Silverware was dirty.I left there feeling like I wanted to throw- up !!!...Very Rude Staff. SAVE YOUR MONEY! !! Please Avoid.!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Loren A
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The food was ok. service, practically non existent, had a party of over 60 people there on 1/10/14. was told it closed at ten, but could extend. manager was nowhere to be found. you would think that someone brings a party of over 60 people in, that the manager would at least greet, congratulate, thank for business. Did not happen at all. They were wanting us to leave at 10, when we wanted to extend at least 1 hour. Had questions regarding sound machine, was told the manager would come and help, 20 minutes later still no help ! Finally one of the waitresses came to help, not the manager. VERY disappointed mostly in the manager. Not customer friendly one bit. I would not recommend this place if you're planning a party and need assistance or have questions. Management cant help. Should have gone somewhere else.

1  Thank irishlad60652
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The name of the restaurant is no longer called Buffet City; it’s now called "Hibachi Grill and Sushi Buffet. I attended a birthday celebration at this location on August 10, 2013. The food and service were average. Not a large variety of entree items to choose from like many Asian style buffets. There were the standard selections like fried rice, chicken and broccoli, teriyaki chicken sticks, egg rolls, etc. Nothing special that would make someone want to highly recommend the place. The price is decent for a buffet ($13.75 per person), but I’ve had eaten at better buffets for about the same price. For a family or small group that just want to get out and have a reasonably priced meal and somewhat of a variety of food, I would say it’s a good bet.

1  Thank VLS1