“great pizza”

Gullivers Pizza and Pub
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 January 2016

we were at a hotel and wanted some pizza so we looked up closest places and decided to try this place out. The pizza was really good and all 10 of us there liked it. We got a few different toppings and eat were great. The service was fast and the delivery person was very nice. it was super super cold outside so we gave him a bigger tip for having to drag him out in that weather!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

They delivered and pizza was hot & ready to eat. They did forget plates as we were at a hotel, but we made do. Nice delivery person as well.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

The building stands alone, with its own parking lot. It's a sports bar, with a side room and a main restaurant. I asked for and got a menu at the bar, eventually she came back and I ordered the "famous" pan pizza. A small easily feeds two people. It seemed to take longer than normal, but when it finally came, it was worth the wait. A medium crispness on the crust, very much tomato flavor (not a lot of Italian spices), and a great amount of cheese.

Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

First off, I only got a salad so I can't judge the rest of the menu. I was staying at the hotel next door. I ordered a Cobb salad. It came to $14. Pretty steep but I don't mind paying money for a quality salad. The salad I got was definitely not at that level. It was a dumb salad. The greens were dumb. The eggs were dumb. The dressing was dumb. I felt ripped off. I ended up walking to a grocery store afterwards to get a juice and soon realized that the grocery store had a salad and hot bar. And it looked good! I totally regret not going there first..

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I travel extensively and being unable to spend a whole weekend with my wife, we met halfway in Chicago for a night. We love to play pool and wanted someplace with pizza and pool and have to say what we found was perfect. The pizza was very good, the atmosphere was fantastic and we had a blast. I will say, I was not fond of our bar tender, she was a bit impersonal, but the owner or manager more than made up for that. He was witty, sharp, and we very much enjoyed meeting and talking to him for awhile. The only reason we found the place was because we asked around while getting gas and someone recommended it. Will also say again that we very much love to play pool and we are both very competitive. We've played on a lot of bad tables. This was one of the best pool tables we've ever played on. If we have the chance to make it back, we will definitely go here again.