“Good cuppa and cakes”

Book Barn International
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Hallatrow
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Relaxed atmosphere in cafe within the book barn ,you can use screens to search for books while you wait for drinks and food to be delivered . Good range of quality tea and coffee with delicious selection of home made cakes .

Reviewed 2 August 2017

What a lovely surprise to discover this out of the way venue for the best veggie breakfast I've eaten in Somerset! The fairtrade coffee is fantastic and everything on the menu is really good value.
Go there as soon as you can and judge for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I visited with my mum on a Sunday afternoon. We both came away with a number of books each, I chose four history books while my mum chose a cookery book and a history book for my sister. We had lunch in the cafe, however, the waiting time for the food was quite long (we ordered a sandwich and a toasted teacake).

Reviewed 13 July 2017

A barn full of second hand books, most costing just a pound! A wonderful place to while away some time and come away with some books to browse. You can grab some yummy food and coffee and sit and peruse possible purchases.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

If you have a little time spare, and are near by call in and have a morning coffee with a bit of a difference.