“The perfect place for a break”
Review of The Village Bakery

The Village Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Oregon
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon The Village Bakery while exploring Oregon. The place has a clean, pleasant atmosphere with a good selection of bakery - scones, cookies, cakes and more. Good coffee and good service. We were especially pleased to discover that the mission is to benefit and enable special needs individuals. We had a good break and others benefited.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious pastries, ice cream and coffee treats! Wish I had taken a dozen cupcakes to go! Recommend to anyone coming to Oregon, IL.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Never knew this was even there. Visiting in nearby city and son said they had the best pastries, donuts. YEARS ago I use to “ bake/ fry” the donuts at a chain where they were actually homemade/ fresh made daily. Even hourly. I had 2 of these. All I can say is OMG !!! I wanted more. Lol. This is one of the best bakeries. Donuts were very fresh and tasty. Will definitely be back and if close enough, even go out of my way.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The Village Bakery not only has amazing bakery items, it now has warm soups for lunch. What a great way to help support adults with disabilities and get an amazing bite to eat! This is a perfect fit for the small town of 4000 - has a cozy, homey feel. Very spacious inside - great place to visit with friends or work on your laptop. Gift cards made my Christmas shopping easy - I love supporting local businesses.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place is a gem in Oregon. Serves a great purpose too. Baked goods are fresh and delicious. Pies, muffins, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, carmel apples, fruit cups..... great selection.

Date of visit: September 2017