“My 1st visit blew me Away”
Review of RoccoVino's

Ranked #10 of 212 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$1 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: RoccoVino's Italian Restaurant is currently located at 11255 W 143RD St, Orland Park, IL 60467. Order your favorite pizza, pasta, salad, and more, all with the click of a button. RoccoVino's Italian Restaurant accepts orders online for pickup and delivery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went to Rocco Vino Orland Park restaurant by chance since my first two choices for Italian restaurants did not open for lunch on a Wednesday. Since this was my first visit to this restaurant, I did not know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised at the menu selection and thoroughly loved my pasta selection which I requested to be gluten-free. My mom wanted pasta Primavera with certain vegetables and a protein but it was not offered on the menu. No problem! The chef came through for my mom with flying colors. We both were served our pasta piping hot and enjoyed it very much with enough leftovers for another meal or two. My server, Jenna, was very friendly, attentive and accommodating to our every wishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Our first choice for delicious food. Outstanding menu to please all our guests. Calamari, light tasty, just melted in your mouth. Salmon was very flavorful, my favorite. Ribeye was juicy, very tender like butter. Very difficult to find an Italian Restaurant that can make great “Gravy”, but their pasta was just like we make it. Anthony was an amazing person to work the menu for this special event. Everyone is our party just raved about the food. Always a favorite with a full menu.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 17 April 2019

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and thought this would be a good place to try. The prices are reasonable and the service was great! My husband had his favorite, chicken parmigiana, and I had the Farfalle Salsiccia. Both were so delicious!
We definitely will come to this Italian gem again!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 12 April 2019

Put us at a lovely table with a great waitress Cindy, Very relaxing, no rushing. Food delicious. Get soup or salad with dinner. Great cocktails. Will definitely be back.
Very clean restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019

My Family has been enjoying Rocco's meals for over 30 yrs. Lately it's been taking advantage of their carryout side since I can't sit through a meal.
The environment is invigorating with personable staff and fellow customers.
We've never been disappointed nor has anyone else that we've sent that we know of.
The food is always served hot and the prices very reasonable.
My recommendation is to get on their email list for weekend specials. I believe Rocco's is Family owned and that's just how they make you feel.

Date of visit: January 2019