All reviews front desk complimentary dinner lifetime fitness small kitchen home away from home living area hot tub clean hotel one night stay indoor pool beds were comfortable business trip orland wedding dishwasher hallway couch
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here the night before my wedding with my sister and her son and my 19 year old niece. The staff was very kind and professional. The hotel was very clean and spacious. we had a lot of fun in the pool. The one thing that bothered me was we had to lug our luggage up to the room. They had only two luggage carts for the whole hotel that was being used. The same when we left no carts again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was planned as a quick family stay-cation. I Had a good time with my kids, the pool was just the right size for smaller children or children that are not strong swimmers. The room was very comfortable and she enjoyed the evening social snacks.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

the suites are large, with 2 defined rooms, which is nice, rather than just one large room. Kitchen was well stocked. Very clean. Friendly staff. Location good - set back enough from the road that rooms were very quiet.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

An excellent hotel with all the "home away from home" feel. We were here for a family reunion and needed that feeling because we were cooking away from the hotel, but needing the refrigerator to store the leftovers. The staff was very helpful, not one bad incident was reported to me.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The team at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Orland Park, IL was excellent. They hosted a rather large family reunion with accommodations and banquet. Every need was met and all done with a smile and awesome attitude. I would recommend this location for any event. I consider this more of a "business" event rather than family event because of the logistics involved.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business