Homewood Suites by Hilton
Hampton.com
US$109
US$112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary dinnerlifetime fitnesshome away from homehot tubclean roomsexcellent staybusiness triporlandweddingdishwasherilaccommodationscouch
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The Queen bed suite that I booked was bait/switch. The room has a double bed. I asked at the desk and the assistant GM insisted that it was a queen. I told her that indeed it’s a double, that I measured the bed, and that I had looked online for sheets with the same measurements-results retuned Double Bed. She replied that they have “hotel queen” beds. I’ve looked on line and can’t find the specs for a “hotel queen” bed or that such a thing exists. She insisted that she was correct. No remedy was offered. At 6’7”, a double bed is quite uncomfortable... thus the reason for not booking a room with a double bed.

The correct description should be placed on the rooms at this hotel- queens aren’t queens, they’re doubles.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear jimhoerricks,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry our queen beds were not the size you had hoped. They are indeed queen beds. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was visiting with my oldest son (15) for a hockey weekend. Homewood Suites was the best place to stay for the weekend! First of all the staff - super friendly, helpful and uplifting. Always asking about how the games went. When we came home late from a game they ordered pizza for us! The rooms were just what we needed - a small kitchen and large refrigerator- living room area and separate room with super comfy beds! The hotel offered breakfast - a nice shop with food, drink and amenities you might have left at home. The lobby is welcoming with a nice fireplace and comfy chairs to relax in. The area was perfect as well with a Lifetime Fitness right next door and multiple restaurants in walking distance. If I am back in the area I will definitely be staying here!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Didn’t think I could go wrong with a Hilton hotel, especially with how expensive it is. Pet friendly and beautiful pictures online, you’d never know this was a hotel that would qualify for Gordon Ramsey’s “Hotel Hell” TV series, but it easily could. From non-working cable to closed pool to false advertising that they actually sell the food they claim to (see pic attached) to ridiculous fees added to your room, this is not a place to go. If you want to spend a lot on your hotel, choose wisely and make sure a place like this isn’t ripping you off.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

I had mix up with room type and had to stay in a 1 bedroom suite for 1st week of my stay as the employee didn't do her job. But for rest of the things this place was great. I enjoyed the hot breakfast and socials. Staff was friendly and polite. Totally recommend this place to anyone. I don't want one persons lack of skills effect my entire experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The regular beds were comfortable and clean, however, the pull out sofa beds were in bad shape. The mattresses were lumpy, and I could feel the springs in my back. Also, the blankets provided for these beds were poor quality. The pool water was cold and appeared dirty. The overall pool space was very limited. I do not see how the pool could have accommodated more than just a few people comfortably. Breakfast was good. I wish they had more options, but overall, it was acceptable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family