“Great but”

Tap House Grill
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: What began in the fall of 2005 as a dream of bringing together fresh, made from scratch “addictive” food alongside a large selection of local “creative” handcrafted, exclusive and rare beers on tap is today a reality at Tap House Grill. The dream of delicious food and exceptional beer became a reality on November 11, 2006 when the first Tap House Grill opened in St Charles, Illinois. Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews currently operates 8 locations including Des Plaines, Hanover Park, Lemont, Oswego, Palatine, Plainfield, St. Charles, Wheeling. In 2015, THG Franchise Group was founded to provide owner-operators the ability to expand our concept. It is safe to say that “Addictive Food” and “Creative Brews” along with great times are now being served up fresh daily.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We have been here many times & this is our go to place, but tonight my farm house burger was good, but the yolk of the egg was not runny, guess I should have have asked for runny egg.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I keep giving this place a try and they keep disappointing me. First time it was the food. Went last year for St. Patrick's Day the Corned Beef was so tough I had to send it back, as did the lady sitting behind me at another table. Decided to give them another try, this time it was the service, we finally had to ask the waitress if she would take our order after waiting 20 minutes while she kept walking by us. One more time I gave them a try, they advertised a Mardi Gras special. This time it was the drink! They advertised a Hurricane for Mardi Gras, I ordered it. It had whiskey in it, instead of rum and when I questioned it, I was told, that's how a Hurricane is made. Someone needs to go back to Bartender school. I would have given them yet another try, but when I sent them a private message about this. I received no response. I see they have lots of good reviews, can't understand it.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Nice neighborhood place, large beer selection, family friendly. Good burgers and chicken. Wife and I love the cheese stuffed deep fried bacon appetizers!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service and absolutely love the New Years Eve pizza making, sparkling grape juice toast with count down and balloon drop for kids. We do it every year and believe me, they aim to please. The DJ ROCKS! The fire is turned up high and the servers treat everyone with kindness and respect. We love Mary!!!

1  Thank saraandfrank
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Tap House is a fun atmosphere, has delicious food and excellent deals depending on the night you go. Burger Night, on Tuesday, is a must!

1  Thank davidwO3289QR

Been to Tap House Grill? Share your experiences!