“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We make sure that every time we come to the Chicago area we eat at one of these restaurants. This time we were lucky enough to eat there twice. I can't get Italian beef sandwiches in Dallas and these are the best! Good hamburgers and hotdogs also. But you can't beat that Italian beef!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Best Italian Beef in the Chicago area. Hot dogs are also awesome. My wife loves the salads. Don't forget to try a piece of their delicious chocolate cake.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible, take my order wrong, charge me for and extra drink, don’t give me my cheese sauce, burgers are nasty dry and cold, never back to this ridiculous place

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Keep it short and simple. Always good. Always busy. Great chocolate cake shakes. Great fries. Get a salad with out meat for a good vegetarian option.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Whenever I visit Illinois this place is a must, once if not twice. The food is so good, the service (even while swamped) is great. Everyone has a smile on their face. The burgers are my personal favorite but there's so much to recommend.

I've been begging for one of these places to open back home and they finally broke ground recently! That's how much I love this place.