“Cool hangout”

Add it.
Firehouse Pizza & Pub
Ranked #42 of 81 Restaurants in Oswego
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Local pizza and bar in an old firehouse. Friendly wait staff. Tables out back on the patio or sit inside and enjoy the music and tv's all around. Good bar with plenty of selections. Good size salad was pretty basic. Good NY style pizza but you can only get 1 size, 18". Other options include burgers, sandwiches, wings, spaghetti, ect.. Bags game and a fire pit out back looks like a good summer hang out.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Their pizza, all combinations, are delicious. We particularly enjoy the ricotta pizza. And their wings are GREAT. We really enjoy sitting outside in the summer on their patio. They check on you at the proper intervals to make sure you are being served just as you wish.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We came here for a team gathering. The restaurant space is pretty small but the management was very accommodating to our large size group. There is only one size pizza, which for our group was fine but I am not sure I would visit with just my family. We were a hungry group and everyone enjoyed the pizza and soda. It wasn't anything fancy but for a simple slice, it was satisfying. The outdoor space looked promising for the warmer weather.

Dominick F, Owner at Firehouse Pizza & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

I am sorry that my staff mis informed you but we do offer 14" Medium Pizzas in all varieties that the XL 18" offer. We hope that you will visit us with your family! Thanks again for the thoughtful review

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We have been here twice. The first time was bad, but we gave it another try. Same thing. I love thin crust pizza, but this is so thin that it's soggy and limp. You cannot pick it up. The taste was not special. I know they have many regulars, but I suspect they are mostly friends or just like big soggy pizzas. We all have different tastes.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great pizza, nice staff. The place is decorated nice, especially if you are a fireman or know firemen. Nice outdoor patio

Been to Firehouse Pizza & Pub? Share your experiences!