“Great find”

Agio Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Agio Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 165 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This place is located in a strip mall but is so good. It's been there for like 9 years and I hadn't noticed. My loss. The food was phenomenal, the service so friendly and there's even an area to eat outside on these beautiful summer nights.
They have a great wine list and some great martinis. We enjoyed the veal special and their special risotto. Both were amazing. Be sure to save room for dessert. We shared the carrot cake and lemon cake. Both were 10's. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Ate here a couple of times and the food is very good with nice size portions.Had a seafood dish and the Chicken Parm. Tast food, good service and ambience.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Great Charm, Awesome staff, al fresco dining option, and best of all fantastic food! My wife and I fight over the Cavatelli Agio, sometimes we both order it...

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I took my daughter to Agio for a birthday dinner. It was her first visit. We ordered wine, appetizers, a great entree and dessert. Knowing it was a birthday, would it kill Agio to comp a birthday piece of cake? The server absolutely knew this was a bday celebration. It would have been nice and left a better first impression.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

"Loved the food, very good selection of meat, fish and pastas! Great wait staff and best of all 10 minutes from/to home!"