US$51
Red Carpet Inn(Palatine)
US$55
US$46
US$48
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$69
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$139
US$117
US$106
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsasian breakfasthi expressfront desklarge indoor poolchicago arearoom was cleanno refrigerator or microwavefitness areacinnamon rollsup to datefree breakfastminute drivehome away from homewi fibusiness tripa great place to stayo'hare airport
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Used this property for a evening meeting and a night stay. It used to be a fitness center and is now a hotel, so the business side is a bit confusing but the hotel staff are awesome and the lobby and rooms are very clean. Breakfast was great - the usual holiday inn fare but it was hot and fresh! Bathrooms were clean and I had a lot of pillows! Overall a great stay and I would highly recommend it again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Arrived late, no TV due to a car accident nearby. Ok, not their fault, they were working on fixing it. In the bathroom later brushing my teeth and the electric goes out. Totally dark and of course the A/C is out too. That went back on within the hour. We were on the 2nd floor close to the lobby downstairs. Drunks outside at 2-3AM and they were loud. Front desk staff was nice although they're only there until midnight.

Room Tip: High up and away from the lobby. I would guess the back side is best.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mccolgrath
Chester S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello Mccolgrath,

I’m sorry that your stay here was not a pleasant one. I know that not having power can cause major concerns for our guests. There was a power line that went down near the hotel that caused a power outage for the entire area. I do want to say that we have someone at the front desk 24 hours a day. So please let us know that someone outside is making too much noise and we will address it accordingly. If you are planning on staying near Palatine again please give us another opportunity.

Best Regards,

Chester Selim

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience at this hotel. I stayed for two nights for a wedding and everything was wonderful. Quick, friendly check in.. comfortable quiet room and eggscellent variety for breakfast. The GM Chester, manager Sal and the rest of the staff are the best around and I will definitely be back next time I am in the area. 5/5 for sure..I highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Was passing through the Chicago area and originally was going to be RV camping when I needed to find a hotel close to family, take pets, and I could park my travel trailer at till I left. I was passing through to see a terminally ill relative for the last time.

Spoke with the GM and his staff, they were fantastic!! The place was perfect for us! Large, safe and secure parking lot to park my RV trailer, pet friendly. The room rate was very reasonable and in a fairly decent area.

From the moment we arrived till the time we left the next morning everything was perfect. Friendly staff, the place I parked my trailer was perfect, and the rooms were perfect. The rooms were spotless, very clean nice, roomy and up to date furnishings. It may be an older property but they have done well to try and keep it up. They served free beverages after 5pm and also had a breakfast.

I could not have asked for a more perfect place to stay for what I needed and considering the circumstances. Things worked out and exceeded my expectations. The stay was absolutely perfect!!

Definitely recommend!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was in the area for business trip and stayed here for one night. My experience was overall very good. I will summarize is simple terms: check-in was quick and efficient, staff was very polite, room was clean, internet was fast, and breakfast was nice. As a Spire level member, I've spent endless of nights at HI Express and this is a top performing property!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business