Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine
US$55
US$46
US$40
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Pool
US$81
US$79
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanhi expressthe maintenance guylarge indoor poolchicago areano refrigerator or microwavefitness areaup to datefree breakfastminute drivefront desk staffhome away from homewi fibusiness tripa great place to stayking suiteo'hare airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Upon arrival the front desk person was polite and helpful. Our room was clean and very warm. Had to adjust the temperature way down since it is a small room it didn't need to be set at 72 degrees. Was out like a light until we were woken by loud noises coming from below us. We were above the loading dock area and they had a deliver at 2:00AM. I finally called the front desk at 2:35 when it was still going on. The front desk person said it hadn't been going on that long and they were all most done. So apparently this is supposed to be no be deal. So make sure you are nowhere near the loading dock if you stay here.

Room Tip: Ask not to have a room by the loading dock.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Chester S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

I truly apologize on behalf of the entire team that you were not able to sleep because of the noise outside. As a team we could have handled it much better. From the time of the delivery to our apology. Our team will learn from this and get better. If you are ever in the area again please let me know. I would appreciate the opportunity to show you a better experience.

Chester Selim
cselim@hiepalatine.com

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Free breakfast which includes hot items. The pool is huge, has a great sauna and workout fitness facility. Wi-Fi was free, but reception went in and out so not very reliable.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Used this property for a evening meeting and a night stay. It used to be a fitness center and is now a hotel, so the business side is a bit confusing but the hotel staff are awesome and the lobby and rooms are very clean. Breakfast was great - the usual holiday inn fare but it was hot and fresh! Bathrooms were clean and I had a lot of pillows! Overall a great stay and I would highly recommend it again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Arrived late, no TV due to a car accident nearby. Ok, not their fault, they were working on fixing it. In the bathroom later brushing my teeth and the electric goes out. Totally dark and of course the A/C is out too. That went back on within the hour. We were on the 2nd floor close to the lobby downstairs. Drunks outside at 2-3AM and they were loud. Front desk staff was nice although they're only there until midnight.

Room Tip: High up and away from the lobby. I would guess the back side is best.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mccolgrath
Chester S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello Mccolgrath,

I’m sorry that your stay here was not a pleasant one. I know that not having power can cause major concerns for our guests. There was a power line that went down near the hotel that caused a power outage for the entire area. I do want to say that we have someone at the front desk 24 hours a day. So please let us know that someone outside is making too much noise and we will address it accordingly. If you are planning on staying near Palatine again please give us another opportunity.

Best Regards,

Chester Selim

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience at this hotel. I stayed for two nights for a wedding and everything was wonderful. Quick, friendly check in.. comfortable quiet room and eggscellent variety for breakfast. The GM Chester, manager Sal and the rest of the staff are the best around and I will definitely be back next time I am in the area. 5/5 for sure..I highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family