“Great food”

Hong Kong Cafe
Ranked #35 of 65 Restaurants in Palos Heights
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Our go to Chinese. Never disappointed with anything on menu. Food is ready when they say it will be, always delicious.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Good chinese food and of course fast! We have this take out often!
Definitely check it out! Delivery is very fast too!

Reviewed 22 March 2015

We live in Palos Heights and have driven past this place many times. Never even realized it was there? A friend of my husbands said the food was really good. We stopped in there for take out tonight and found myself not being able to stop eating. I had to cut myself off. The portions are so generous and so absolutely delicious. They do have a few tables to dine in but kind of rustic and no bathrooms available as my husband found out. But all in all the food was really good. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

The food is always fresh, tasty, and ready in 15 to 20 minutes. We've had a variety of entrees and have never been disappointed. If your order is over $20, they will give you two free egg rolls. Nice deal!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The service was terrible! Not only did I receive a load of excuses at to why my order was incorrect and late, but the delivery guy has a nasty attitude. The manager is no better, because she only made excuses for him. What did it for me, was the fact that they charged me for a meal I didn't even receive. Upon my requests for my money back, they told me "speak with my bank." Luckily my bank returned the money this restaurant STOLE from me, but this morning I noticed ANOTHER withdrawal from my account the same price as the order I didn't receive. These people are crooks with no morals whatsoever. I advise anyone who eats here to use cash only.To top it all off, the restaurant inside is filthy and looks like a sweatshop; it's just unsanitary. They've lost me as a neighborhood customer; there are plenty of other Chinese food eateries that I could receive better quality and service at.

1  Thank XoBad R