“Best crepes ever tasted bar none”
Review of Cream of the Crepe

Cream of the Crepe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Park Ridge
Cuisines: French
Description: phone: 847-720-4246.
Description: phone: 847-720-4246.
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Family with teens boys traveling through Chicago for Navy boot camp graduation. Tired and hungry but wanted something light. Stopped here bc it was open later and on the way to our hotel by the airport. An amazing stroke of luck! Crepes were tender and light and cappuccinos and coffee were perfect. Tried banana & Nutella, strawberry & Nutella, blueberry cheesecake, mixed berry, and banana berry sweet crepes, along with a savory chicken florentine crepe. Couldn't find a flaw - had to come back again the next day before our flight just for one more taste. Makes us wish we lived closer!

1  Thank saf3tg1rl

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

For food at a great price and taste this is the place. Leave room for one of the dessert crepes. Can also sit outside in the summer and they are very dog friendly.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I enjoyed going for a dessert crepe. They also have lunch crepes that were pretty good. But I prefer going for a dessert as it is a treat.

1  Thank Noreen G
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I enjoyed the food for sure and the eccentric owner who seemed to be working by himself to open the restaurant and do the cooking, seating, etc etc. The fact that a breakfast opens at 9:00 seems odd and inconvenient to me.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

You walk in and place your order at the counter and then seat yourself . They have quite the selection of crepes to choose from. I ordered the sweetheart which consist of a strawberry Nutella crepe. They have sweet and savory the crepe that caught my attention was the gyros crepe if it wasn't breakfast time I may have tried that as well will be back soon

1  Thank Megan B