“Don't count on it.”
Review of Rocket Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Peoria
Rocket Motel
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I built my entire driving trip around staying at the Rocket Motel. After two days of driving and hours of muddy construction, we pulled in about 5 p.m. When I got to the counter, they couldn't find my reservation. I pulled my copy & processed confirmation sheet and they admitted that they had given it away.

I have to say, they did call around for me, and found a room, but it was a real let down, after spending months looking forward to it; I felt like a kid being turned away at the Disney gate. Sure, there is Knotts Berry Farm, but it isn't Disneyland.

The Bavarian Inn (the hotel we stayed at) was large, clean, and very quiet. So I guess it all worked out. I just thought I should post this. Call a few hours out to confirm your room.

Room Tip: Call ahead a few hours before arriving.