“Overpriced!”
Review of Los Jimadores

Los Jimadores
Ranked #83 of 420 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The food and service used to be good at Los Jimadores but that isn't the case anymore. The last few times we went we were not asked if we wanted another margarita - even though our glasses were empty. Nobody came to check if we needed anything or the how the food was.

Our last trip there we noticed the prices went up. I ordered a burrito that I had never tried before. When it was put in front of me I was very confused. It looked as if I was given a single enchilada. I had to flag down our waiter and said that I think I was given the wrong entrée. I ordered a burrito but it looks like a single enchilada. He said no, that was the burrito. I said it was so small! He just shrugged and walked away. $9.75 for ONE enchilada sized burrito. No thank you.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great Mexican style food and very nicely decorated restaurant.
Very good selection of authentic Mexican foods, drinks and Ameri-mex dishes. Service is very good and usually very fast.
De core is excellent too, hand painted murals on all the walls depicting life and legends of Mexico. We saw the guy painting them right when they first opened several years ago. The are worth the trip alone.
If you like Mex food give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.