“Delicious food and a great experience”
Review of Rhythm Kitchen

Rhythm Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 414 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Quaint and artsy, warm and down-to-earth atmosphere, with a Louisiana look taste and feel, live music and wonderfully tasty food. The patrons were as varied and friendly as the staff. The bar, dining area, and kitchen are all adjoined in one open room. You can watch the band on one end of the room, and your food being prepared on the other. Upon entering the dining room and being sat at very plain and ordinary white tables/chairs, I did not expect the food to be anything more than plain and ordinary. But I was so pleasantly surprised. We started with the Portobella Pizzetta appetizer - fabulously savory. For the main course, a blackened grouper sandwich - out of this world, and the "It's Gouda" pizza - absolutely delicious - and we are Chicago pizza lovers. If I ever return to Peoria, I will definitely enjoy the food and ambiance at the Rhythm Kitchen again!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I had been wanting to check this place out for quite a while, and I am sooooo glad I finally did! The atmosphere was great, food was great, and the service was great.
It's located in an interesting building on the riverfront. This place just has a lot of character in general.
There were several things on the menu I couldn't decide between. I will be back to try them all!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Went for the live music/Drinks

The place is located within the lobby of a downtown river walk building No view of the river but environment is upbeat with entertaining decor and music.

I did not eat but the drinks were a plus

Good for an evening out then a peaceful river walk stroll Not always open closes between lunch and dinner Opens at 5PM

Give it a try!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Small space with friendly staff. Mostly southern style dishes with a good beer and dink selection. Right next to the river.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

What a cool motif and fabulous food! Incredible food. The service is quick and friendly. Great place for a business lunch and after work!