“Nice place to eat.”

Igloo Mobile Home Court
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Peru
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Took my oldest son here when he asked for McDonald's. He loved the atmosphere and food and wanted to go back that night with the rest of our family. Great tenderloin sandwiches and they have the best fries.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Awesome place! I run into people all over who know if the igloo & the famous porks!
Only complaint is prices went up when I was in here last & porks got smaller!
Other than that - still great food & service!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

but get the double because they're pounded pretty thin. if you're on route 6 watch for it or you'll miss it.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We have been eating at the Igloo since I was young. Love their pork tenderloins and fries. Good milkshakes and chili too. They still serve root beer in chilled mugs. The portions are a bit smaller than we would like for the price, but great taste and nostalgia keep bringing us back.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

My Family and I came in twice while visiting the area, one to eat dessert and one to eat dinner. Each time they served great food! Their pies are amazing, I would highly recommend having one for dessert. I had the hamburger dinner, their burgers are quite small but flavorful and delicious. The fries are alright (nothing special) and they don't give you much for a salad (just the leaves), but for $5.50 you really can't complain. Also, I am not a soda drinker by any means but I had to try their homemade root beer and it is simply amazing. Great flavor and they serve it in an ice cold mug. Definitely stop by to eat something here if you are in the area. You won't regret it.