“Pork tenderloins and homemade fries”

Igloo Mobile Home Court
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Peru
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent pork tenderloins and the fries are homemade nor frozen!! Excellent food great pricing... homemade pies ... been going for over 30 years every time I come back to the area!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Took my oldest son here when he asked for McDonald's. He loved the atmosphere and food and wanted to go back that night with the rest of our family. Great tenderloin sandwiches and they have the best fries.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Awesome place! I run into people all over who know if the igloo & the famous porks!
Only complaint is prices went up when I was in here last & porks got smaller!
Other than that - still great food & service!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

but get the double because they're pounded pretty thin. if you're on route 6 watch for it or you'll miss it.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We have been eating at the Igloo since I was young. Love their pork tenderloins and fries. Good milkshakes and chili too. They still serve root beer in chilled mugs. The portions are a bit smaller than we would like for the price, but great taste and nostalgia keep bringing us back.

Been to Igloo Mobile Home Court? Share your experiences!