“Fantastic ”

Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Plainfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I got the baked veal and it was amazing. My whole family loved it. The service was great! I highly recommend this place. The atmosphere is 5/5.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The food here is excellent. However, It is a very small restaurant. We went there for dinner on a Wednesday evening. There were 5 of us. We had a reservation for 5:30pm. When we finished our meal, we were visiting. Our server came up to the table and said they needed the table and asked if we could leave. He was nice about it but when you haven't seen people in awhile, you would like time to visit with them. It was about 7pm when we left. I never had that happen before.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Our meals are always outstanding. Comfortable atmosphere. Good cocktails.
Excellent service.
Best minestrone in Illinois!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The eggplant parm that I had was excellent. The sauce was very good and everything was cooked properly.
The rest of my party also liked their food.
We will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

On May 19, 2017, my wife and I came to Capri about 9PM. Linsey was our food server and she was just great. She knew the menu and made some recommendations. Her wine recommendations were also spot on. Drinks we recommend: Lemonchello-tini and Sunset in Italy. Food highlights: Calamari Capri style, Tortelli Paesano. A nice dinner wine is Meiomi, also a good price.