“Quality Food...wonderful atmosphere!”

Sovereign
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Enjoyed a birthday celebration at Sovereign recently and could not get over the freshness of the food and the friendly/laid back atmosphere. Had plenty of options on both the food and beer/wine listing. Will definitely revisit here!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The waitress was attentive, the wine was decent, but the appetizer plate we ordered was to die for! We order the Sausage Fest and it exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this for those who like protein with some sweetness and cheese on the side.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Located on the main street makes this place easy to find. While my "build your own burger" was okay and sitting on the deck was pleasant, the lunch menu was very limited, and we never even received a brunch menu, which was advertised at the entrance. There were quite a few people enjoying the deck, and inside was not full, but the service was incredibly slow. I would say my experience was okay, but there was nothing special.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for food and drink. My favorite is the brisket meat loaf! Delicious. Great drinks- including rum from local distillery Tailwinds and an kind of wine or beer you like. Great sitting outdoors as well. Haven't tried the loaded bloody Mary's but they look fun.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We went on a Saturday night and it was packed. Had put ourselves on the waiting list by phone before leaving the house, but still had to wait way longer than the 25 minutes we were told. Sat outside on the patio as the weather was nice. Very pleasant place to enjoy your dinner. Service was attentive even given how busy they were. Had a nice selection of beers and wine. Had the Wiccan Chicken and I was disappointed, as it was bland and lacked seasoning. Others in the group said their meal was very good to excellent. So maybe I ordered the wrong thing.