“Good Food, Simple Food”

Sovereign
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Farm to table restaurant. Simple dishes prepared well. Good burgers. Great selection of beers on tap. Many people come for the bar.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Always a delicious visit! We had the Bloody Selenas with the scallops...my favorite scallops ever!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my sister. Had high expectations and it ended up just being ok. Sun was shining through windows and there are no blinds on the window so it was shining right in my face. Tight spaces. Brussels sprouts were EXTREMELY salty ( to the point we couldn’t eat them) and overpriced . I got the lobster roll and it was good but nothing special. My sister got the salmon and it was delicious ! Overall I wasn’t impressed.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have actually been here a couple of times now.
This is owned by Revolutionary Brewing Co.
I was hooked my first visit.
Had a signature Bloody Mary with a side car of one the breweries specials.
The Bloody was made with liquor from a local distillery. Both Excellent!
Was even more surprised with the lunch.
Some kind of braised pork belly over cheesy grits. It was delicious!
I have enjoyed the well crafted beverages and well prepared food each visit.
Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Different food every time we go. Never disappointed. Staff very knowledgeable and super friendly.
Totally recommend for eclectic farm to table food and amazing craft cocktails and beers.