“Cute place, good food and drinks!”
Review of Moe Joe's

Moe Joe's
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Plainfield
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Flavor of NOLA, loved the blue margaritas and fried green tomatoes! Big portions, good drink specials, fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

seafood jambalaya best I had anywhere, never had anything bad, good cajun seasoning. service was good, street parking

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went to Moe Joe's for my birthday! I really love the Cajun food here. I had seafood gumbo this time and my wife had blackened catfish. We both loved our dishes. I love that this place is local for me.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Took my mother-in law for her birthday. I haven’t had this good of a restaurant experience in a long time. Atmosphere was great, true New Orleans style. Food 5+ stars! We had fried green tomatoes for appetizer, exquisite! I had a shrimp po’boy, my husband had alligator sauce piquant, and his mom had blackened catfish. Everyone was extremely pleased with their choices. For dessert we shared beignets, yummy! Our server, Missy, was excellent. She was friendly, prompt, polite, totally on the ball. Don’t walk, RUN to this place for a wonderful experience!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Seafood jambalaya Great food friendly staff and you feel like you are in New Orleans. I would recommend to anyone