“One of our favorites”
Review of Plano Cafe

Plano Cafe
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a convenient location for us. The service is good, and we like the food. They have an extensive menu. Cozy goes out of her way. They can handle breakfast, lunch and dinner, and are real cooperative to adjust to your wishes.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Asked about the smell of grease for about 3 months. We were told either "it isn't that bad" or "there is nothing we can do about it". A good cleaning should certainly take care of it. Since that didn't happen, we stopped going there.
Food is okay, but when you go home you will have to wash your clothes and take a shower to get the smell out.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

It was pretty good I had their rendition of French toast with rasins inside of the bread. My friend had iced tea along with some egg's. It was pretty good.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We look forward to our weekly visits. The staff is very friendly, service, as a rule, is really speedy, food is delicious. It has a homey atmosphere and the owners let you know they appreciate you being there by coming around and asking how you are etc.The servers are also very friendly and accommodating, willing to supplement one food for another. My friends and I usually do our lunch get togethers her also.My husband and our family and myself really enjoy eating here.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

My husband likes breakfast on a Sunday morning, I am not a breakfast person, but
I can always find something to order from their menu. I especially like the Broccoli / Cheese Omelette, or sometimes, just crisp bacon and toast. They always make my bacon crisp by my request. My husband likes his eggs basted lightly and has never been disappointed.
food always comes quickly and is done as ordered. The servers are all very friendly, and helpful, they make sure we are happy with our food, and they are great about refilling our coffee cup. Owners are very nice couple who visit with their customers, and who make sure we are happy with our order. We have had breakfast at a restaurant on the east end of town and it can't compete with Plano Cafe.

Been to Plano Cafe? Share your experiences!